Sunday, September 11, 2005

Meglomaniacal Interlude

When I have reached the pinnacle of the American political arena. There will be a few changes worth mentioning. First the Federal Government structure will be disbanded in favor of a more direct community-controled enviornment ,local custom will become the law, and I will set myself as a dictator. All religion and media will incorporate my personal dogma into their routines. All travel between communities will be strictly monitored and policed, so as to isolate these places and persons into evolving free of interference. The scientific community will be at my whim to create whatever my twisted mind can concieve and put it to whatever use I dictate. The entire country will be entered into a lottery at the age of 25. When chosen they will be transported to a 25 square mile compound/maze where I will hunt them ( non-lethal) atop my fiery red dragon ( care of my genetic research imperative). If they manage to impress me then they will be transported to a paradise of their own to live out their days with loved ones with no interference from the outside world. If they disappoint me they will be incorporated into my service as slaves, with all rights permenantly suspended. If they manage to win they will sit upon a council to help me shape this world as equals. Mankind requires true oppression and adversity to flourish. I would indeed sacrifice my personality to become this savior. ( how nice am I right?)There would be no freedom that was not earned by the individual. There would be no blanket of freedom carelessly tossed about the multitude, given to worthy and unworthy alike. So if you fancy this anti utopia then vote for me and we can finally make a true difference.

|